Wednesday 31 August 2022

 

Yea though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death I shall fear no Evil -

Because I'm the Evilist Mother Fucker in the Valley


I am a Ninja Warrior of the Togakure

I am a Warrior of the Koppo Tradition


I am a Proud Descendant of the Masters who have gone before me


The Knights of Old England

The Gentlemen Fighters of London Baritsu

The Savate Tireur of the Paris Salles

The Krabi Warriors of Thai/Siam

The Kali Warriors of the Phillipines

The Silat Warriors of Malaysia

The Shaolin and Wu Tang Priests of China

The Karate Masters of Okinawa and Japan

The Japanese Samurai and Ninja

The Spartan Warriors of Old Greece

The Vale Tudo Fighters of Brazil

The JKD and Kenpo Karate Warrior Scholars of America


I am a Warrior for the Streets of Britain in the 21st Century

I am a Scholar who will carry these teachings into the Future


I Am A White Tiger