Wednesday 31 August 2022

 While the only progression on actual training at this time is on this thread, I have been reworking and updating some of the boards in preparation for the new school


JUJUTSU
I have finished the RSD series on the JJ board so the set of forty progressive lessons for the whole of Jiu Jitsu standing shoot to ground in progressive order in real Fight Simulations

KEMPO
I have finished streamlining the set of 8 forms and 8 sets so they are easier to follow as a training pattern.
I then posted the entire list of 150 techniques in their proper original progression, broken into seven sets, a different way to practice them. This also encompasses the concept of taking the core 100 techniques and giving them extensions to create a further 100 lessons.
This is something I have been intending to do for a while and we can now use this as a reference for the new school.

WING CHUN
On the Feng Wei board the chi São thread hasn't been updated for a few years. I have now added the Gor São moves, as we practice them.
As members do not start chi São until green belt, this is something current members will drill and spar, and new members will build towards.