Tuesday 30 August 2022

White Tiger secret password...

 At one of my previous clubs we had the idea of setting up a secret password.


It's one of those things we do that's just a bit of fun.
(Though certain people do take it a bit seriously.)

In the movie The Shadow, the main character gives his agents a password:

You say "the sun is shining"
to which they will reply "but the ice is slippery"
This is how you identify yourselves to each other.


So our password is

******

to which you reply

*******

Very tiger, I'm sure you'll agree.

However, it does have some practical applications.

From time to time I do end up getting a bit "semi-famous", appearing in magazines and such, or when I've been working the door of a popular club for a while.

Inevitably you will meet people who claim to have trained with me. At which point you hit them with the password "the cage is open". If they don't reply with "but the beast is asleep" then you know they have never trained at STMA. This will also apply if you meet any alumni next year.

Anybody with access to the forum now knows the "password".

Another good application is when the doorbell rings as 8pm and one of you goes to see who it is. If they don't know the password, don't let them in.

When I see you in person I'll explain the meaning of the password. As with all things White Tiger, there is a hidden meaning.