Friday 16 September 2022

Private lessons

 

Traditionally I have always offered the opportunity for private lessons over the summer. Though the last couple of years I have been busy right through the summer period, this year we are going to reinstate it.

So if you want any private lessons I will be able to do them over the "Summer holiday" period, from this week through til the first week of September.

For a private client a lesson is £25 for an hour, but for STMA dojo members this is amended to £20 for an hour and a half, so you get more for less

If you book a private lesson you MUST commit to it as my time is literally money and I cannot designate a slot to have someone cancel on the day

A private lesson can be at your home, or venue of your choice, inside or out - I can travel but can't accomodate and we cannot use the dojo outside of class hours - we can of course meet at the outdoor "venue" we use for grass days

Also you can book a lesson to train alongside another member - or have double lesson together

I can book lessons for morning, afternoon or evening any weekday, or for morning or afternoon weekends
(weekend evening sessions tend not to be popular)

So if you are interested, or have been interested, in private one to one instruction, use the Summer Holiday period to take advantage of the opportunity

Training can be on any aspect of the STMA syllabus, any phase or subject we cover, what you are currently working on, something more advanced, specific to any one art, or to self defence in general, or something we don't usually cover on the syllabus and at class such a iaido with katana, a specific JJ or ninja ryu, or something exotic such as Silat or kung fu

And if you are looking to make a regular booking for the summer months and want to book a regular appointment in advance, further discounts are available

Let me know - I will have my diary on me at class or book via PM on the forum